This is super easy with minimal ingredients and it turned out SO GOOD! The boys actually ate it in less than the usual 4.5 hours it takes them to eat dinner. Y’all feel me?! Anyone else’s kids not entertained by eating and have to be convinced that they need food to live? I know when they turn into teenagers I’ll be eating my words, but for now I’ll just stick to these delicious and cheap meals!
- 1 whole family size rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 package Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice with garlic
- 1 12 oz package of steamable corn, steamed
- lemon pepper seasoning
- splash of chicken broth (maybe 1/3 cupish? I keep a carton in the fridge for freak accident cooking moments like this one when everything gets a little too dry)
- Saute zucchini and lemon pepper to taste in grapeseed oil until tender, while microwaving the quinoa mixture and the corn.
- Add everything else to pot, stir to combine and cook until heated through.
This would be a very easy meal-prep on Sunday meal! Or you could even freeze it in bulk, thaw, and heat through.