I stole this recipe from my parents- its one they made last summer while we were camping in Branson, MO and we have made it a few times now at home because it’s easy and the kids love it!
- wooden skewers
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 lb turkey sausage
- 1 can pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into slices
- optional: purple onion, sliced
- 1 bottle Italian dressing- we like Ken’s steak house Lite Northern Italian
- Add all that delicious to the skewers, then cover in Italian dressing.
- Grill until chicken is done.