Just trust me on this one.
- 1 vanilla Meal Replacement Shake (I used a Pumpkin Spice, so use that if you were lucky enough to order before they ran out- and check back often, because I bet they surprise us and bring them back!)
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda OR 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (cut the ends off of a zucchini, then take it to the cheese grater. Didn’t know you would be getting an arm workout in, didja?), placed on a handful of paper towels and squeezed to remove the extra moisture
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray (did you read that in Gru’s voice? I did.). I made mini-muffins with this, but you could make a loaf or a bundt cake maybe. Or regular sized muffins (that, too, sounds fun in Gru’s voice. You’re welcome.)
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another. When both bowls are combined, combine them together and mix until blended.
- My mini-muffins baked for 14 minutes, so if you’re using a different shape for this deliciousness, use a different time (obviously).