AdvoCare has limited edition holiday products that are just…awesome. Since I can’t perfect the perfection of the gingerbread bars, I decided to add the Orange Cream Meal Replacement shake to some cookie dough and see what happened. Deliciousness happened.
- I box or package cookie mix (I used gluten free for two reasons: 1) there tends to be less sugar in the gluten free versions, and 2) all of the health food at our local grocery store was on clearance and the husband and I felt bad for it, so we bought all of it. This was part of that haul.)
- 2 packets Orange Cream Meal Replacement Shakes
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients, then add coconut oil and mix.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix.
- Roll into balls and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 15 minutes (Here in the middle of nowhere up the in mountains, it’s 15 minutes. I don’t know how long it takes in normal parts of the world. Probably less. Just take them out when they looked like cookies that aren’t burnt).