- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup pure canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, ground in the food processor into powder
- 2 packs of Stevia (or 2 T of honey or maple syrup, or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 T cinnamon
- Mix ingredients.
- Make pancakes.
- Devour. We used sugar free maple syrup.
I was worried that these would be weirdly textured like most “healthy” pancakes, especially since there isn’t any flour in them, but they were amazing. We will definitely make them again. They were even superhero approved! You could also add a scoop of protein powder or top with bananas or baked apples!
Update: This morning we added the filling from the Post Workout Recovery Oreos on top and it was amazing. It also filled in the protein for the protein/complex carb/vegetable balance of the meal. Here’s the recipe:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 scoops vanilla Muscle Gain powder )
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients. You may need to microwave the coconut oil to get it to liquid form. I found it was easier to mix with a small whisk.